Visitors

July 14, 2013

When To Write

Lately I've written mostly poems. Sometimes the words just come to me and I have to write them down. Just the other night I couldn't sleep. I guess "someone" had decided that now is the time to give that writer some words she can turn into poetry - so I did. Most times I write on my computer, but this night I wrote the old fashioned way with pen and paper. During the years I have gotten some books with empty pages as gifts. I haven't written much in them yet, but I guess there was a purpose I got them. I need the empty pages to fill my thoughts with - especially at nights when there's no time to turn on the computer.

Sometimes when I write, the words are coming so fast to me and I don't know how to write them before they disappear out of my head. I really love those moments. Sometimes I'm too tired to write my ideas down. It seems like my mind wants to start writing when my body wants to rest. It's very interesting.

Right now I have a couple of things to write about that aren't poetry. One is an article about "Bon Jovi". I have been a fan of that band for years, ever since I was a little girl. Another thing I'd like to write about is "Autonomus sensory meridian response" (ASMR). I had not heard of this before I listen to the radio one they some months ago. It's a very interesting phenomenon that happens to the body. This is what's going in my world of words and wonders at the moment.